Terms of Service
Please read and understand these terms before registering on RedDotCity.
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("RedDotCity") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
RedDotCity is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register. If you register for RedDotCity, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to RedDotCity ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use RedDotCity to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with RedDotCity. You retain copyright over the Content.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use RedDotCity. Use of RedDotCity constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
These terms of services apply site-wide, including but not limited to, the shoutbox and private messages. Failure to follow these rules may lead you to lose access to certain sections of the networking platform or, in serious cases, result in the deactivation or termination of your account.
1. You may not bully, harass, discriminate against, or threaten any member.
2. Absolutely no discussion or posting about illegal or criminal activity, including but not limited to, black hat hacking, booting, theft, and fraud.
3. Low quality and one word posts are strongly discouraged. Try to add value to each discussion you participate in.
4. You may not attempt to harm or infect members with malicious viruses, spyware, or other code.
5. Do not impersonate staff members for any reason. This includes but is not limited to using identical profile pictures, similar usernames, and signatures.
6. You may not backseat moderate. That is, do not call for people to be banned and attempt to enforce the rules yourself. Please assist staff by reporting posts and users when necessary.
7. Multiple accounts are not permitted. Please only register one account per individual.
8. Do not use RedDotCity to advertise other websites or Discord servers. Examples include posts, profiles, signatures, and messages.
9. No racism or hate speech of any kind. This is zero tolerance.
10. You may not intentionally share false information, especially to mislead or manipulate users.
11. No spam content of any kind.
12. Do not post warez, nulled, or stolen software.
13. You may not share NSFW, pornographic, or excessively violent content (such as gore) at any time.
14. Do not use the reputation system to target another member or organize/coordinate a mass dislike of a post. Doing so may result in a ban or your ability to give reputation being disabled. Use reputation responsibly and to reflect your actual reaction to a post.
15. Simply be respectful of other users and their opinions. Disagreements are bound to happen, but keep it mature and respectful at all times.
Enforcement of Rules
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time. Failure to follow these rules may result in the termination of your account and even legal action if there is a violation of the law.
Staff members at RedDotCity will take every report seriously and will conduct a thorough investigation to the best of their ability. Keep in mind that staff members may make decisions at their own discretion. If you feel that a staff member has made the wrong decision or is treating a user unfairly, please contact a site administrator.